Thursday, October 25, 2007

Trying to figure this one out

Since "everyone" else seems to be jumping on the bandwagon, I figured, "Hey, why not?" This will be ironic in a minute when I share my question. However, I truly want to find out how other moms deal with certain situations along the way. So, while from time to time I'd like to share my latest children's antics (for the record books when they start dating and I need leverage), I'd also like to hear some sound (LOL) advice! If you have one, I'd love a reference to scripture as I'm TRYING to train up some children in the way he/she should go. Sooooo...

Question #1

Your school-aged child begins bad-mouthing a former friend, referencing what "everybody else says." They go on how no one likes this child. It's actually quite heart-breaking to listen to since they are obviously referring to someone else's baby, right? How do you go about teaching your child not to exile former friends simply because what others think?

No comments: